quarta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2014

My outfit #13 - The importance of being... Scarf!


I have an old maxi skirt that I'll be giving to charity soon, since it's too large for me now, but I love it so much that I wanted to say a proper goodbye to it. It's a little silly, I'm aware of it...

It's a purple skirt and I matched it with a lighter purple top, a black woolen blazer and black booties and bag. It would  have been a rather dull outfit, but I remembered my purple scarf and that was it. This scarf is not only purple, but also light golden and silver and doubles as scarf and statement necklace. I got it a few years ago at Oxford, as well as the purple top. How I miss shopping in England!


Another "statement piece" today was my make up. It was a mix of light pink, purple and grey, just the right shades for my outfit. I'm not a fan of dark colors on my eyes, at least for daytime, and I'm always very pleased when I manage to pull off a light yet sophisticated make up. 
Have fun!


Tenho uma velha saia maxi que dou doar brevemente porque está a ficar-me muito grande, mas gosto tanto dela que queria despedir-me dela  como deve ser. Eu sei, é um bocado pateta...

É uma saia roxa e combinei-a com uma camisola de um roxo mais claro, um blazer preto, botins pretos e mala também preta. Teria sido um conjunto bem sem graça, mas lembrei-me do meu lenço roxo e ficou resolvido. Este lenço não é apenas roxo e tem também dourado claro e prateado, o que faz dele simultaneamente lenço e colar grande. Comprei-o há alguns anos em Oxford, bem como à camisola. As saudades que eu tenho de fazer compras em Inglaterra!


Outra "peça ousada" foi a maquilhagem. É uma mistura de rosa claro, roxo e cinza, exactamente as cores certas para este conjunto. Não gosto muito de cores escuras nos olhos, pelo menos para o dia, e fico sempre muito satisfeita quando consigo arranjar uma maquilhagem clarinha mas sofisticada. 
Divirtam-se!

~
I'm linking up with some wonderful ladies: Searching The Inner MeThe life of the partyStyle ElixirRachel The Hat and Simply Lulu Style. Thank you!

The Look

Skirt / Saia - old
Jumper / Camisola - Debenhams
Blazer - Cortefiel
Bag / Mala - ML
Scarf / Lenço -  Local store at Oxford

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário