quinta-feira, 5 de junho de 2014

Going wild!


Once upon a time, leopard prints were not a trend and only wery chic or very tacky ladies dared to wear it. In those days, this princess met a leopard blouse, fell in love with it and they lived happy ever after. That is, until her weight loss put an end to her love affair with most of her clothes, including the prince charming ones.


I was the princess, of course, and this most comfortable leopard blouse became hard to wear, for it it's several sizes beyond my current one. The way to keep going with it was to tuck it in, paired it with my jeans, which are still tight enough and add a pop of color with the red. Besides being "my color", red goes very well with animal prints in general. I had other bold color choices which I thought were fine, but none gave me this classy look that red provided.


A word for accessories and make up and hair: don't over do it! I went for the ponytail because I knew I'd have a busy day and it would give me a cleaner look, altough I'm not a big fan of it. I picked up the red lipstick, but I chose a light and classical look for the eyes, to balance it all. The jewelry might have been red, but it would be too much and I prefered to play with golden and mother of pearl instead of going full red.

Once again, less was more... Keep having fun!


Era uma vez um tempo em que o padrão de leopardo não era uma tendência e só as senhoras muito chiques ou muito pirosas se atreviam a usá-lo. Nesse tempo, esta princesa conheceu uma blusa leopardo, apaixonou-se por ela e foram felizes para sempre. Isto é, até a perda de peso ter acabado com o romance dela com as suas roupas, incluindo as peças príncipe-encantado.



Eu era a princesa, claro está, e esta muito confortável blusa de leopardo tornou-se difícil de usar por ser vários números acima do meu. A forma que tive de mantê-la foi colocá-la por dentro dos jeans que ainda são justos o bastante e juntar um toque de cor com o vermelho. Além de ser a "minha cor", o vermelho vai muito bem com os padrões animais em geral. Tinha outras cores fortes em mente, mas nenhuma me dava este toque de classe do vermelho.



Uma palavra para os acessórios e a maquilhagem e o cabelo: não exagerar! Fiz um rabo-de-cavalo porque sabia que o dia ia ser muito cheio e este penteado dar-me-ia um aspecto limpo e arrumado, apesar de não ser grande apreciadora dele. Escolhi o batom vermelho, mas mantive o equilíbrio ao escolher uma maquilhagem leve e clássica para os olhos. A bijuteria poderia ser vermelha, mas achei que era demais e preferi jogar com o dourado e a madrepérola em vez de um vermelho por inteiro. 

Mais uma vez, menos foi mais... Continuem a divertir-se!


Today, I'll be linking up with some gorgeous and stylish ladies. Thank you very much for hosting us:

Watch Out For the Woestman: Watch What I'm Wearing
All The Things, Etc.: Sunday Edition
Let It Be Beautiful: Sunday Edition
Musings of a Housewife: Fashion Friday
Simple Sequins: Fashion item Friday
Style Elixir: Fridays Fab Favorites
More Pices of Me: Manic Monday
On the Daily Express: Manic Monday




My Look

Blouse / blusa - Cappuccini (old); Zara (similar)
Jeans - C&A (old); C&A (similar)
Cardigan - Cortefiel; Mango (similar)
Shoes / Sapatos - old; Valentino (much, much better!)
Bag / Mala - old Paco Martinez; Furla (love it!)
Jewelry - local store (old)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário