segunda-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2013

Toledo - day 2

Another cold sunny day in Toledo. We walked for miles today, so I made sure I wore the most comfortable boots I brought. Lots of colour and a mini-skirt just made my style-day.

Outro dia frio e solarento em Toledo. Andámos quilómetros hoje, por isso quis usar as botas mais confortáveis que trouxe. Muita cor e uma mini-saia fizeram-me ganhar o dia em estilo.



Today, I'll be linking up to the fabulous  hat attack, hosted by the  Style Crone. Thank you!
I love hats and headpieces, althought we tend not to wear them much in Portugal. It's time to change that, around here.
I'm also pleased to be linking up to the What I wore by the The Pleated Poppy and to Alison's Long Distance Loving with her Friday's Fancies. Thank you so much, wonderful ladies!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário