domingo, 19 de janeiro de 2014

Liebster Award

Picture

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by Lady Stylistique and I was very happy, even more than I'd be at anytime, since my blog is just 2 months old and my readers come from different parts of the world. And this is truly the blessing of blogging, all the people we get to know and talk to.

The Liebster Award is a recognition of up-and-coming bloggers and a way to show these blogs to readers. I chose portuguese bloggers as an attempt to bring together "my 2 worlds", the portuguese (and brazilian) blogosphere and the english speaking world. I hope it works, since some of the portuguese bloggers also write in english. And there's always Google Translator to the rescue!

How it Works

1) Link the blogger who nominated you in your post
2) Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers (with less than 200 followers)
4) Create your own set of 11 questions to ask your nominees
5) Let them know you nominated them!

My nominees are...



The questions Lady asked me:

1) Why did you start your blog?
I started it last November and I started it because I wanted to read about fashion and beauty for older women and could find very little in Portuguese. I realized that a lot was to be done...

2) What motivates you?
I want to show women after 40 that fashion and style are not a 20 something's affair, but ours too. And I'd like to do that with elegance and class, which I think are the best friends we have at this age. And joy! Joy makes us beautiful from the inside, and that shows on the outside.

3) What are your goals for 2014?
They are very, very simple: health, good times with my loved ones and keep on being happy. As far as the blog is concerned, I'd like to have more readers, of course, and that women my age become more and more aware of their strenght  and beauty.

4) What does success mean to you?
To do the things I love and have others enjoying them as well.

5) How would you describe your style?
I think my style is quite classic, but I keep up with fashion and trends and choose the ones I think suit me. And by this I mean suit not only my age but also my body type, my skin, my hair and, more than anything else, my own taste. Elegance is an absolute must for me.

6) If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be and why?
Perfectionist! I always do my best at everything and I get realy frustrated when I fail. 

7) What are your 3 favorite things?
The sea, the sun and nature in general. I live in a beautiful country and I think nothing ever made by men can top the beauty and perfection of nature.

8) What's your most prized possession?
There's really nothing I couldn't live without... Maybe a gold ring I bought with the first money I earned, in my teen years. It reminds me that hard work pays off...

9) What's been the greatest moment in your life?
I'm not sure... There have been many good moments in my life and that's one of the reasons I love to be over 40: the older you get, the more fun you've had.

10) What advice would you give to new bloggers?
Everybody says it and it's true: work, work, work! Follow other blogs and post often.

11) What's your favorite quote?
"I know that I know nothing", Socrates. Humbleness and eagerness to learn keep us alive and takes us futher.

Questions for my nominees…

1) Why did you start your blog?
2) What motivates you?
3) What are your goals for 2014?
4) What does success mean to you?
5) How would you describe your style?
6) 
What's your favorite color?
7) What are your 3 favorite things?
8) Do you like animals?
9) 
 If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be and why?
10) What's been the greatest moment in your life?
11) 
What advice would you give to new bloggers?


Picture
Fui nomeada para o Liebster Award pela Lady Stylistique e fiquei muito feliz, ainda mais do que ficaria noutras circunstâncias, já que o meu blogue tem apenas 2 meses e os meus leitores são de diferentes partes do mundo. E esta é verdadeiramente a bênção de ter um blogue, todas as pessoas que conhecemos e com quem comunicamos.

O Liebster Award é um reconhecimento de bloggers emergentes e uma forma de mostrar os blogues aos leitores. Escolhi blogues portugueses numa tentativa de aproximar os “meus 2 mundos”, a blogosfera portuguesa (e brasileira) e o mundo anglófono. Espero que resulte bem, até porque algumas bloggers portuguesas também escrevem em Inglês. E há sempre o tradutor Google como salvação!

Como funciona

1) Fazer o link da blogger que te nomeou no teu post
2) Responder às 11 questões da blogger que te nomeou
3) Nomear 11 blogues (com menos de 200 seguidores)
4) Criar um conjunto de 11 questões para colocar às nomeadas
5) Comunicar a nomeação às bloggers que foram escolhidas

As minhas nomeadas são…


As questões que a Lady me colocou

1) Porque começaste o teu blog?
Comecei em Novembro passado e foi porque queria ler sobre moda e beleza para mulheres mais velhas e encontrei muito pouco escrito em Português. Percebi que faltava fazer muita coisa…

2) O que te motiva
Quero mostrar às mulheres com mais de 40 que a moda e o estilo não são assuntos apenas para as que têm vinte e poucos, mas para nós também. E gostaria de fazê-lo com elegância e classe, que considero serem as nossas melhores amigas nesta idade. E a alegria! A alegria torna-nos belas a partir do interior, e nota-se também por fora.

3) Quais os teus objectivos para 2014?
São muito, muito simples: saúde, passar bons momentos com quem amo e continuar a ser feliz. No que respeita ao blogue, claro que gostaria de ter mais leitores e que as mulheres da minha idade se tornem cada vez mais conscientes da sua força e da sua beleza.

4) O que significa para ti o sucesso?
Fazer o que gosto e isso agradar também aos outros.

5) Como descreverias o teu estilo?
Creio que o meu estilo é bastante clássico, mas mantenho-me a par da moda e das tendências e escolho aquelas que se adequam a mim. E isso implica adequar-se não apenas à minha idade, mas também ao meu tipo de corpo, à minha pele, ao meu cabelo e, mais do que tudo, ao meu gosto. A elegância é fundamental para mim.

6) Se te descrevesses apenas com uma palavra, qual seria e porquê?
Perfeccionista! Faço sempre o meu melhor, em tudo, e fico muito frustrada quando falho.

7) Quais são as tuas 3 coisas preferidas?
O mar, o Sol e a natureza em geral. Vivo num país lindo e acho que nada que o Homem tenha feito consegue ultrapassar a beleza e perfeição da natureza.

8) Qual o teu objecto mais precioso?
Não há nada que me seja indispensável… Talvez um anel de ouro que comprei com o primeiro dinheiro que ganhei, era eu adolescente. Lembra-me que o trabalho duro compensa.

9) Qual foi o melhor momento da tua vida?
Não tenho a certeza… Tenho tido muitos bons momentos na vida e é essa uma das razões pelas quais gosto de ter mais de 40: quanto mais velhos ficamos, mais já nos divertimos.

10) Que conselhos darias aos novos bloggers?
Toda a gente o diz e é verdade: trabalho, trabalho, trabalho! Segue outros blogues e publica com frequência.

11) Qual a tua citação preferida?
“Só sei que nada sei”, de Sócrates (o grego). Humildade e vontade de aprender mantêm-nos vivos e fazem-nos progredir.

Perguntas para as minhas nomeadas…

 1) Porque começaste o teu blog?
2) O que te motiva?
3) Quais os teus objectivos para 2014?
4) O que significa para ti o sucesso?
5) Como descreverias o teu estilo?
6) Qual a tua cor preferida?
7) Quais são as tuas 3 coisas preferidas?
8) Gostas de animais?
9) Se te descrevesses apenas com uma palavra, qual seria e porquê?
10) Qual foi o melhor momento da tua vida?
11) Que conselhos darias aos novos bloggers?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário